Vintage Phoenix Temple JarRegular price $328.00 Save $-328.00
In Chinese culture, the Phoenix is the king of all birds, and is the symbol of high virtue and grace. Furthering this jar's blessings, it is topped with a Foo Dog - a Chinese guardian lion that symbolizes prosperity, success and guardianship.
This hand shaped, hand-painted piece is made with a special porcelain clay from the region in China where ceramics and porcelain originated thousands of years ago, giving it a luxurious and authentic look and feel.
Our Vintage Phoenix Jar has gone through an antiquing process to give it a distressed, aged look. These are not defects, but add to the inherent beauty of these authentic, handmade pieces. Each piece is unique and minor variation in color, shape, glaze, etc. is expected.
- Dimensions: 11" Dia x 18" H
- Handmade in China.
- Perfectly Imperfect - If you prefer to lighten the antiqued color around the neck of the jar, you may wipe with a wet washcloth and mild soap.
- For in-stock items, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- With the exception of incorrect or damaged items, we do not accept returns on any ginger or temple jars.
- All ginger and temple jars are final sale.