Beachside Original Framed PaintingRegular price $350.00 Save $-350.00
Beachside is an original painting by artist Jaime McCarrier. Inspired by the movement in the ocean, Beachside captures a sunbather with waves of blue hair laying on an abstracted shore. Contrasting raspberry and melon stripes add a fun pop of color to this summer scene.
Featuring clean lines and playful color combinations, San Diego based artist Jaime McCarrier’s style blends perfectly with a seaside aesthetic. Her artwork fuses beach imagery and fresh colors creating a collection with a preppy, modern twist. Inspired by the beach, fashion, and all things coastal, this series adds a fun pop of color to your walls.
- Dimensions: Overall: 10” W x 13” H; Painting: 9" W x 12" H
- Painted with latex paint on a medium weight cotton gallery canvas with a 1.5" profile.
- This piece comes in a natural wood frame.
- Signed by the artist on the front of the painting.
- With the exception of incorrect or damaged items, we do not accept returns on any pieces from our art collection.
- All art is final sale.