Round Charcuterie Board - Pine & Black
Perfect for serving up your favorite spooky treats, this beautiful, oversized reclaimed wood board is distinguished by two strips of contrasting black timber. Due to the nature of the found beams, no piece will be perfectly identical and will contain varying crevices and splits within the wood, embracing its organic beauty even further.
Ideal for use as a charcuterie plate - showcasing bread, cheese or fruit. This board can also be used as a decorative kitchen accent leaning above your stove, on counters, or on a center island.
- Dimensions: 28.5" L x 23" W x 1" H
- Perfectly Imperfect: The shape, size, and surface area of this product may vary slightly from the pictures shown due to the differences in grooves, dips and bubbles that normally occur in natural and recycled materials. These identifiers are unique to each product and help to authenticate each item as one-of-a-kind.
- These boards are inspired by antique's and have intentional grooves/cuts/etc. on the back side of the board.
- This item is handmade from responsibly sourced wood that is reclaimed and salvaged from Europe.
- This item is finished with a 100% plant-based, food-safe wax.
- This board is intended for serving only. No knives or sharp utensils should be used on this product.
- Care Instructions: To protect and preserve the integrity and longevity of the piece, we recommend using a barrier such as parchment paper, a plate or a bowl for non-dry and hot ingredients. To prevent and resolve surface stains, wipe the surface clean with a damp cloth and avoid abrasive cleaning products. As all hardwood boards should always be oiled or waxed to prevent it from drying out and to maintain its natural structure, we recommend you nourish your board immediately after washing.
- For in-stock items, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping. If pre-order, please refer to the estimated ship date shown.