Nantucket Pink Wallpaper by Victoria Larson for Cailini Coastal
From a distance this pretty-in-pink wallpaper looks like a classic ogee pattern, but upon closer inspection, the design is in the details. Seashells and seagrass mingle in this graceful motif. The patterning is subtle enough to form a traditional backdrop anywhere.
Digitally printed on a textured paper that mimics actual watercolor paper. This piece is designed exclusively for Cailíní Coastal by renowned textile designer, Victoria Larson.
- Each roll is 27“ wide x 9 Yards (this is considered a double roll).
- Horizontal Repeat: 27"; Vertical Repeat: 5.7"
- Designed and digitally printed in the USA.
- Safe to use in a well ventilated room.
- Application: This wallpaper requires the use of a heavy duty clear premixed vinyl adhesive. Dilution of the adhesive should be avoided. We strongly recommend consulting with a professional wallpaper installer prior to ordering to take precise measurements and confirm the number of rolls you need for your space and for the installation itself.
- Care Instructions: Sponge with a warm mild soap solution to remove ordinary dirt and smudges. For more difficult stains, use of a stronger detergent is recommended. Try an inconspicuous spot before attempting the entire wall. Always rinse the wall well after applying a detergent. Do not clean with steel wool or powdered abrasive cleansers or hard plastic scrubbers.
- Wallpaper swatch available. Slight variations in color and texture are to be expected from the digital preview. We recommend ordering a swatch prior to purchasing.
- All wallpaper is final sale, including swatches.