Vintage Plum Temple JarRegular price $298.00 Save $-298.00
Our Vintage Plum Temple Jar features a beautiful floral motif topped with a Foo Dog - a Chinese guardian lion that symbolizes prosperity, success and guardianship.
This hand shaped, hand-painted piece is made with a special porcelain clay from the region in China where ceramics and porcelain originated thousands of years ago, giving it a luxurious and authentic look and feel.
This jar has gone through an antiquing process to give it a distressed, aged look. These are not defects, but add to the inherent beauty of these authentic, hand-made pieces. Each piece is unique and minor variation in color, shape, glaze, etc. is expected.
- Dimensions: 11" Dia x 18" H
- If you prefer to lighten the antiqued color, you may wipe with a wet washcloth and mild soap.
- For in-stock items, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- With the exception of incorrect or damaged items, we do not accept returns on any ginger or temple jars.
- All ginger and temple jars are final sale.