Vivada Indigo Quilt by John Robshaw
Our super fine cotton chambray Vivada Quilts have an easy and versatile feel that work with any style. They are patiently stitched by hand, each one taking a week to complete. Crafted in a thin layers of cotton chambray and lined with cotton batting, only the super fine fabric brushes against your skin, not the stitches themselves. These reversible quilts are so light yet so warm–ideal for year round sleeping. The beautiful indigo color pairs perfectly with our Bay Lapis and Dasati Duvet Covers.
- Dimensions: Twin: 72" x 92"; Queen: 92" x 90"; King: 110" x 90"
- Matching shams sold separately.
- 100% Cotton.
- Handmade in India.
- Care: Machine wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low.
- For in-stock items, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping. If pre-order, please refer to the estimated ship date shown.
- All bedding is final sale.