Vintage Phoenix Temple JarRegular price $278.00 Save $-278.00
Our vintage Phoenix Temple Jar is a continuation of a centuries-old tradition of Chinese blue-and-white porcelain ware. In the culture of China, the Phoenix is the king of all birds, and is the symbol of high virtue and grace. Furthering this jar's blessings, it is topped with a Foo Dog - a Chinese guardian lion that symbolizes prosperity, success and guardianship.
This hand shaped, hand-painted piece is made with a special porcelain clay from the region in China where ceramics and porcelain originated thousands of years ago, giving it a luxurious and authentic look and feel.
- Dimensions: 11" Dia x 18" H
- Each piece is unique and minor variation in color, shape, glaze, etc. is expected.
- Our ginger and temple jars have natural characteristics that often give them a distressed, aged look. These are not defects, but add to the inherent beauty of these authentic, hand-made pieces.
- For in-stock items, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping. If pre-order, please refer to the estimated ship date shown.
- With the exception of incorrect or damaged items, we do not accept returns on any ginger or temple jars.
- All ginger and temple jars are final sale.