Sanibel Stripe Wallpaper by Victoria Larson for Cailini CoastalRegular price $188.00 Save $-188.00
A simple, painterly stripe is always a classic—and anything but boring. This pattern was created with the idea of gentle waves washing the beach—a steady rhythm of water moving across sand and the patterns that are left behind. It's truly a timeless addition to any style interior.
Digitally printed on a textured paper that mimics actual watercolor paper. This piece is designed exclusively for Cailíní Coastal by renowned textile designer, Victoria Larson.
- Each Roll is 27" wide x 9 Yards (this is a considered a double roll).
- Horizontal Repeat: 27"; Vertical Repeat: 27"
- Designed and digitally printed in the USA.
- Pre-pasted textured paper mimics actual watercolor paper for a luxurious look and feel.
- Safe to use in a well ventilated room.
- Application: This wallpaper requires the use of a heavy duty clear premixed vinyl adhesive. Dilution of the adhesive should be avoided. We strongly recommend consulting with a professional wallpaper installer prior to ordering to take precise measurements and confirm the number of rolls you need for your space and for the installation itself.
- Care Instructions: Sponge with a warm mild soap solution to remove ordinary dirt and smudges. For more difficult stains, use of a stronger detergent is recommended. Try an inconspicuous spot before attempting the entire wall. Always rinse the wall well after applying a detergent. Do not clean with steel wool or powdered abrasive cleansers or hard plastic scrubbers.
- Wallpaper swatch available. Slight variations in color and texture are to be expected from the digital preview. We recommend ordering a swatch prior to purchasing.
- All wallpaper is final sale, including swatches.