An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing digital brand! Cailini Coastal is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate to join our growing e-commerce business as a Part-Time Business Operations Associate.
This candidate will have her/his hand in various facets of the business’s operations, including, but not limited to: marketing, vendor account management, customer service, and fulfillment. This candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be agile to take on various tasks directed by leadership. This role will report directly into our Sales & Operations Manager with a dotted line to our Founder. This role will require between 10 – 20 hours per week and a candidate who can work from our Norwalk, CT warehouse and/or our founder's Westport, CT home.
This job description highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job as our young business continues to grow.
- Correspond with vendors to report damage claims, get status updates on orders, returns or cancellations.
- Update weekly inventory feeds for dropship vendors.
- Oversee the fulfillment end of our dropship program (ie: fulfill orders, confirm lead times and notifying customers/Customer Service of any changes, ensure tracking has been provided, and orders fulfilled, etc.).
- Oversee incoming POs and follow up with vendors on delayed shipments.
- Support the brand’s needs during a cross country move from Los Angeles; assist in setting up the new warehouse.
- Implement and oversee our new local pick up program out of our Norwalk warehouse. You will spearhead this exciting new program working closely with marketing on customer communications; with the fulfillment team to ensure orders are packed in a timely manner; you will assist in the branding/packaging of our pick up orders; and serve as an arm of the customer service team as the liaison for our local customers building personal relationships.
- During surge periods (ie: sales and busy season), assist fulfillment team in shipping and receiving: checking in merchandise, quality control, matching POs to sales orders and returns processing.
- Prepare new products and collections for launch on the website – obtain necessary collateral from vendors (copy, imagery, pricing, etc.), create PDPs.
- Support in the preparation and execution of all brand photoshoots.
- Support Customer Care: responding to customer inquiries via email and Chat.
- Other tasks assigned by leadership.
- Retail and/or eCommerce experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Critical attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently, and with a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well under pressure and maintain composure during difficult customer interactions.
- Interest in home décor.
- Must be positive, kind, patient, and love to help people.
- This role requires a candidate who is able to commute to Norwalk and Westport, Connecticut.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Part-time. This role will require between 10 and 20 hours per week. Shifts may vary depending on business needs, but will primarily be Monday – Friday between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm.
If you are passionate about working and growing with Cailini Coastal and feel you are an ideal candidate for this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for this role.
ABOUT CAILINI COASTAL:
Cailini Coastal is a fast-growing e-commerce business based in Norwalk, Connecticut. Founded in April 2020 in Los Angeles, California, Cailini Coastal offers a uniquely curated luxury coastal home décor with distinct design style that blends the airy simplicity of California coastal with a timeless East Coast elegance.
Giving back is a core value of ours and it is our dream that every family have a home. Cailini Coastal is proudly partnered with national non-profit, Family Promise, which helps low-income families and families experiencing homelessness achieve sustainable independence through community-based support.
We do business with the highest level of integrity in everything we do. We are dedicated to creating an environment for our team members that is exciting and collaborative. We’re looking for exceptional and compassionate candidates to join our small, growing team. For more information visit www.cailinicoastal.com.