Nautical Rope Doormat - Navy, Navy & Glacial Bay
Our Maine-made woven rope doormats add coastal style and function to any home. Inspired by the natural tones of the sea and coastline, each stylish and durable doormat is hand-woven with nautical rope.
Nautical rope has been trusted by the hardest working hands for generations. The durable, water-resistant material weathers all seasons and conditions, is UV protected, and won’t mold or mildew.
- Dimensions: XL: 26” x 50”; L: 21” x 34”; S: 18” x 30”
- Hand woven in Maine.
- Recommended for all weather, withstanding snow, rain, mud, wind, and sun.
- Mold and mildew resistant; will not harbor insects; does not retain water.
- Easily cleaned by shaking out or hosing down; soap or bleach can be used if needed.
- UV protection added in the rope making process in moderation to allow colors to fade beautifully over time.
- Best on Anti-Skid Surfaces. Rug pad or anchoring recommended for smooth surfaces.
- As with all handmade products no two pieces are identical and size may vary up to 2″.
- Mats are 1.25" thick (door clearance).
- If edges of the rug curl upwards, or to remove a crease, place rug upside down. This will allow the fibers to relax and lay flat.