Peony Ancestor JarRegular price $128.00 Save $-128.00
Our Peony Ancestor Jar is the perfect size for displaying your favorite faux or fresh florals. Style it on shelves or a table clustered with other jars, or alone set atop a few books. This darling pattern matches our Peony Tea Jars and can be styled together as a trio.
This hand shaped, hand-painted piece is made with a special porcelain clay from the region in China where ceramics and porcelain originated thousands of years ago, giving it a luxurious and authentic look and feel.
Our ginger and temple jars have natural characteristics that often give them a distressed, aged look. These are not defects, but add to the inherent beauty of these authentic, handmade pieces. Each piece is unique and minor variation in color, shape, glaze, etc. is expected.
- Dimensions: 9" Dia x 9" H
- Handmade in China.
- Perfectly Imperfect- If you prefer to lighten the antiqued color around the neck of the jar, you may wipe with a wet washcloth and mild soap.
- For in-stock items, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
- With the exception of incorrect or damaged items, we do not accept returns on any ginger or temple jars.
- All ginger and temple jars are final sale.