Pier Glass Cloche
The distinctive shape of the Pier Glass Cloche is created by using the top half of recycled glass demijohn bottles.
The glass cloche is paired with an industrial salvaged iron handle, painted a mod white. The cloche can be used with a multitude of serveware pieces including serving trays and cake stands. For an amazing glass dome display, pair it with our Strand Trivet or large Lazy Susan.
- Dimensions: 14" Dia x 19" H
- Perfectly Imperfect: The shape, size, and surface area of this product may vary slightly from the pictures shown due to the differences in grooves, dips and bubbles that normally occur in natural and recycled materials. These identifiers are unique to each product and help to authenticate each item as one-of-a-kind.
- This item is handmade in Hungary from recycled glass that has been extracted and reconditioned for a new use. Our process minimizes waste into landfills.
- The copper band may be darker in person then it looks in the photos due to oxidization.
- For in-stock items, please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping. If pre-order, please refer to the estimated ship date shown.
- This item is final sale.